Toscana, Vino e Anima! Details
Enjoy the villa’s beautiful pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, gym, ping pong table. There’s even a piano if you like to tickle the ivories!
The carefully crafted itinerary strikes the perfect balance between curated tastings, exploration, and relaxation!
- Soak in the unhurried pace of life in Tuscany with visits to wineries, olive ranches, and farmer’s markets. Marvel at the magnificent sunsets as we share family-style dinners at the villa.
- Discover the magic of losing yourself in the tiny cobblestone streets and alleyways of ancient Etruscan hill towns.
- Revel in the beauty all around you (architecture, paintings, sculpture) as you retrace the footsteps of the renaissance masters, magnificent merchants, and powerful political families of Siena and Florence.
- Allow yourself to “lose it” for just a moment when you lock eyes with “The David” for the first time.
- Prepare yourself for an amazing day of cooking classes, wine tasting/school, and truffle hunting at a 300-year-old family-owned winery.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon soak at the nearby Rapolano Terme (hot springs)… or simply take a walk or bicycle ride through the vineyards and rolling backroads on your own.
A private chef will prepare meals for us at the villa on several evenings. Naturally, paired with carefully-selected wines.
MEALS AND FOOD
- The villa will be well-stocked with snacks and drinks of every variety (soft drinks, water, beer, wine, and liquor). Help yourselves! If we are low/out of something, please let me know.
- Hot breakfast will be served most days. Any day that we may need to roll out early, yogurt, cereal, fruit, pastries available to grab and go.
- Any meals taken while out exploring the various cities and villages may be at your own expense.
- VILLA ACCOMMODATIONS for 8 NIGHTS
- MORNING and most EVENING MEALS
- SNACKS IN VEHICLES and at VILLA
- PRIVATE CHEF for FOUR EVENTS
- ALL DRINKS at VILLA (Soft drinks, Beer, Wine, 3 different Liquors, Milk, Water)
- IN-COUNTRY TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM FLORENCE AIRPORT and to ALL GROUP ACTIVITIES. (We will use two large vehicles so that everyone will have room to stretch out and see out the windows on every journey)
- ALL ENTRY FEES for GROUP ACTIVITIES: (Museums, Galleries, Tuscan Wellness Day, Wine tastings, etc. )
- LOCAL PROFESSIONAL GUIDES FOR IMPORTANT SITES
What’s NOT INCLUDED
- AIRFARE to/from FLORENCE
- TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM ANY AIRPORT OTHER THAN FLORENCE.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- ANY TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATIONS PRE- OR POST-TRIP DATES
- BRIDGE-ACCOMMODATION (such as hotel room in Florence near Airport the day before group meet-up or the night before departure).
- TIPS and GRATUITIES… At your own discretion, you may wish to tip our Chef(s), Service providers, Guides, etc. if you feel they’ve done an outstanding job and made your trip more enjoyable or safer.