- Optional overnight stay in an artist-created cave overlooking the Rio Grande River, following one of your treatments.
- Experience the beauty and relaxation of a sound bath in a salt cave for our private group.
- Steve is a Native American who has lived in this region his entire life. In addition to providing amazing healing treatments, he will also take us to some of the most important and beautiful points of interest in the region and will bring this area to life through his deep knowledge and rich storytelling, including:
- El Santuario de Chimayo (known for its healing dirt – no… I’m not joking! If you ask me about it, I’ll tell you what I’ve experienced!)
- Black Mesa
- Bandelier National Park
- And don’t forget there will be plenty of time for you to enjoy Santa Fe, itself! The ideal location of our accommodations puts you just steps away from all of the Museums, Galleries, Churches, Shopping, Food, and spas that Santa Fe is famous for!
- 5 night’s accommodation in beautifully-appointed casitas in the heart of downtown Santa Fe
- Optional 1-night cave stay (tip to cave owner included)
- All transportation around Santa Fe and Espanola for treatments, tours, sightseeing, etc.
- One 2-hour treatment with EACH healer
- Multiple group sessions, ceremonies, and treatments
- Salt cave experience
- Welcome dinner and Farewell dinner, daily breakfast
- Drinks at villa (wine/ beer, water, coffee, and tea)
- Lunch at restaurant near El Santuario
- Some lunches & dinners, depending on schedule… but please plan for a few meals on your own during the trip.
- Day-soaking pass for Ojo Santa Fe Hot Springs and Spa
- Entries to National Parks, Galleries, etc. that are part of our group sightseeing plan
- Transportation to/from Santa Fe (Susie has additional details regarding transportation to/from Albuquerque Airport)
Entry fees to museums or galleries visited in free time.
- Tips for healers (please tip at your own discretion)
- Additional private treatments with either healer (additional appointments are available for an additional fee – speak to the healer for pricing and availability)
- Additional accommodations (for example, if you prefer to stay in another location, or if you need an airport hotel the night before your flight home)